3rd Party Libraries
The 3rd party libraries the sipsorcery project uses are listed here along with their purpose within sipsorcery and a link to their web site and license. Within the sipsorcery source tree the 3rd party library binaries used are all contained within the
- agXMPP: Used by sipsorcery to provide the GTalk dialplan application that allows instant messages to be sent to a GTalk user.
- Castle Project: Used by NSsh which provides sipsorcery with SSH server functionality.
- Dynamic Language Runtime: Used to as host the execution of dynamic IronPython and IronRuby scripts for the SIP Proxy and SIP Application Server.
- IronPython: Used to execute Python based SIP Proxy control scripts.
- IronRuby: Used to exceute Ruby based user SIP Application server dialplan scripts.
- log4net: Used to provide logging throughout all sipsorcery assemblies.
- Mono.Security: Used by the Npgsql ADO.Net driver for SSL.
- MySQL ADO.Net driver: Used to connect to MySQL RDBMS.
- Npgsql ADO.Net driver: Used to connect to Postgresql RDBMS.
- NSsh SSH Server: Used for the SSH server.
- NUnit: Unit testing framework used as part of the sipsorcery development. Not required by sipsorcery applications and not distributed with binary releases.
- PostSharp Aspect-Oriented Programming Framework: Used by NSsh which provides sipsorcery with SSH server functionality.