Unable to compile after adding nuget package

Jan 2, 2016 at 1:30 AM
Edited Jan 2, 2016 at 1:40 AM
I tried building DLLs from the source. I failed. I have added the issue in another thread.
I have then tried adding nuget package and followed the soft-phone tutorial. However I am getting the following error messages:

'RTPFrame' does not contain a definition for 'FramePayload' and no extension method 'FramePayload' accepting a first argument of type 'RTPFrame' could be found

'RTPFrame' does not contain a definition for 'FramePayload' and no extension method 'FramePayload' accepting a first argument of type 'RTPFrame' could be found

'ImageConvert' could not be found

'MFVideoSampler' could not be found

'MFVideoSampler' could not be found

'VideoMode' could not be found

'VPXEncoder' could not be found

It looks like the example is for the older version.

Thanks
Coordinator
Feb 16, 2016 at 9:16 AM
I've fixed the compilation bugs but building the SIPSorcery.Media solution is going to be an issue due to its library dependencies. As per tmy other post I'm going to try and create a nuget package for it.