Compile Errors from SVN HEAD

Oct 20, 2011 at 4:36 AM

I just checked out the SVN HEAD and I'm getting the following compile errors (aside from broken references which I was able to fix)

Error    50    'SIPSorcery.SIP.App.SIPCallRedirectModesEnum' does not contain a definition for 'NewDialPlan'    C:\Users\gweakliem\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\sipsorcery\sipsorcery-core\SIPSorcery.AppServer.DialPlan\DialPlanApps\ForkCall.cs    482    93    SIPSorcery.AppServer.DialPlan
Error    51    'SIPSorcery.SIP.App.SIPProvider' does not contain a definition for 'IsReadOnly' and no extension method 'IsReadOnly' accepting a first argument of type 'SIPSorcery.SIP.App.SIPProvider' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\Users\gweakliem\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\sipsorcery\sipsorcery-core\SIPSorcery.AppServer.DialPlan\DialStringParser.cs    596    42    SIPSorcery.AppServer.DialPlan
Error    43    'SIPSorcery.SIP.SIPEventPresenceTuple' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments    C:\Users\gweakliem\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\sipsorcery\sipsorcery-core\SIPSorcery.SIP.App\SIPNotifications\SIPPresenceEventSubscription.cs    96    45    SIPSorcery.SIP.App
4 more errors, same as above on different lines

Also there's a bunch of warnings, but onethat seems relevant to the 2nd error is this:

Warning    48    'SIPSorcery.Entities.SIPDialPlan.IsReadOnly' hides inherited member 'System.ServiceModel.DomainServices.Client.Entity.IsReadOnly'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.    C:\Users\gweakliem\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\sipsorcery\sipsorcery-core\SIPSorcery.Entities.Client\Generated_Code\SIPSorcery.Entities.g.cs    3879    21    SIPSorcery.Entities.Client

Any help with getting this to compile?  I've looked back in SVN history a bit and can't find where these changes went in.

I'm compiling using VS2010, .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Should be good to go now. TortoiseSVN decided not to commit files from some sub-directories. so I did them manually.

Oct 21, 2011 at 3:47 PM

Thanks, much better now